Do you suffer from joint pain, headaches, insomnia, physical disability resulting from a traffic accident, sport injury, sciatica, poor circulation, depression, or anxiety? Then call me for a free consultation to discuss your treatment options.
Services include Russian Medical massage, Reflexology, Russian Segmentary massage, Trigger point therapy, Acupressure and Deep tissue massage. Also, offering Pain and Stress relief management.
Getting a Russian Medical Massage from Sergei is like taking a trip to Russia with out the cost of airfare or risk of losing your luggage. Trained in Saint Petersburg, Russia and practising for over 25 years. Sergei Vos is licensed in Utah as a massage therapist and a leader in his field. If you are young or old, athletic or not; Sergei will personalize a treatment plan for you.
Call today! (801) 961-7200.
What Are the Benefits of Russian Massage?
According to Health Line’s website: “Russian massages are used to treat all areas of the body. The main purpose is to reduce tension in the muscles. It also works to improve the circulation in the body, which impacts a patient’s ability to breathe, digest, and heal properly. Many patients experience an increased range of motion after therapy, as well as decreased muscle fatigue and increased metabolism“. So we can help you lose weight!
A little about me:
My name is Sergei Vos, with more than 20 years of private practice here in Utah, I am the founder of The Russian Therapeutic Massage Clinic in Salt Lake City. I am the only medical-massage therapist in Utah Valley trained in Russia. I taught for several years at Myotherapy College of Utah, Utah’s premier Massage School in Salt Lake City. I have also worked as a massage therapist at Dr. Cameron Wellness Center Salt Lake city, Avicenna Spine & Joint Care Institute Salt Lake City Clinic, The Synergy Center of Therapeutic Massage in Salt Lake City, Evergreen Institute Holistic Practitioner Team in Salt Lake City and Jerry South D.C. Clinic in Orem, UT.
My services include:
- Russian Therapeutic Massage
- Segmentary Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue Therapy
- Pain Relief Management
Combinations of therapeutic touch helps with:
1. Accupressure and Reflexology; helps with different joint and discomfort, improves organ function and aids in the relief of emotional problems.
2. Triggerpoint Therapy and Russian Therapeutic Massage; helps to improve ROM, flexibility, blood circulation and restores energy.
3. Reflexology and Segmentary Massage; helps with blood circulation relieves tension and pinched nerves, indirect relief of acute pain.
4. Deep Tissue Therapy and Russian Therapeutic Massage; detoxifies the body, lymph node drainage and boosts the metabolism.
5. Pain Relief Management includes; Russian Therapeutic Massage, Reflexology, Accupressure, Segmentary Massage, Cupping Therapy, Infrared Heat, Stretching, various vibrating massage tools, Aroma Therapy, Relaxing music, Breathing Exercises, hot and cold applicators, education dealing with problems in daily life.